GIS Student at Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
I will complete the school section of the GIS Bachelor’s Degree from SAIT in August and am looking for opportunities to fulfill the practicum hours at a full-time or part-time position. I am an incredibly focused, driven individual who is always look for new ways to improve my skill set.
• Strong communications skills, and self-motivated with ability to work independently and with a team.
• Experienced in problem-solving strategies with a developed attitude for attention to detail.
• Accustomed to fast-paced environments that require multi-tasking and time management.
• High level of language proficiency with excellent analytical and computer skills.
Computer Software Knowledge
• Experience with ESRI ArcGIS suite, Python 3.6 & FME suite
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office suite specializing in spreadsheet management, Access database management.
• Typing speed average of 110 WPM
• 10+ years of Microsoft Office and Windows operating system experience