Date of Birth: 27th Nov 1994
Email: [email protected]
Contact No: +91 *50 *** 19**
To achieve high carrier growth through a continuous learning process and work enthusiastically in team to achieve goals of organization with devotion and hard work.
Project/Technical Assistant at North Eastern Space Applications Centre,Umiam, Meghalaya, India. Duration: 2018-09-01 till present
• Project intern at Institute of Environment and Sustainable Development, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh (15-01-2018 – 01-06-2018).
• M.Sc Remote Sensing and GIS, Kumaun University, Uttarakhand (Aug 2016 – June 2018). Result – 72%
• B.A (H) Geography, B.Borooah College, Gauhati University, Assam. (Aug 2013 –June 2016). Result – 65.6%.
• HS – CBSE, Result- 72 %, HSLC – CBSE, Result- 69.08%
Computer skills R programming language (Beginner), MS Office
GIS and Digital Image Processing Software ENVI, ArcMap, ERDAS, QGIS
Projects completed during M.Sc Program:
• Major/Minor Projects:
o “Synergistic Evaluation of Optical/IR Satellite Data for Biomass Estimation of Tripura State, 2011-2014”
o “Assessment of Suspended Sediment Concentration in Gaula River, Uttarakhand using Remote Sensing and GIS techniques”
Conference /Achievement/Professional Training:
• Paper presented on “Estimation of Suspended Sediment Concentration in Gaula River, Uttarakhand using Landsat 8 OLI imagery”. International Conference on Livable Cities: Transforming Sustainability and its Challenges, 5th – 7th Feb 2018, University of Delhi
• Paper presented on “Spatial Dynamic change of Forest Cover in Uttarakhand (2000 – 2016) using Google Earth Engine”. International Seminar on Environmental Governance and Sustainable Development in 21st Century India: Challenges for the mountain regions in the Anthropocene, 7th – 8th Oct 2017, UGC-HRDC, Nainital
• Certificate of Achievement for “contributing to scientific research” through participation in the Geo-Wiki data collection campaigns, IIASA (International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis)
• Certified course on “Remote Sensing and GIS and its applications” of 1 month duration, organized by Geography Department of B.Borooah College, Gauhati University.
• Forest biomass estimation using remote sensing and field inventory: a case study of Tripura, India. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10661-019-7730-7 published on 27 August 2019 (Environmental Monitoring and Assessment)
• NIR-Red algorithms based model for chlorophyll-a retrieval in highly turbid inland Densu river basin in South-East Ghana, West Africa. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-ipr.2018.6145 published on 20 June 2019 (IET)
• Estimating the global distribution of field size using crowdsourcing. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/gcb.14492 published on 22 November 2018 (Global Change Biology).