Attended Anna University
To work in a challenging atmosphere by efficiently managing difficult tasks and learning new updates for the betterment of workplace and self.
- M.E. (Remote Sensing and Geomatics) pursuing in Anna University, Guindy with CGPA of 8.94 out of 10 (2015-2017).
- B.E (Civil Engineering) in Adhiparasakthi Engineering College, Anna University, Chennai with a CGPA of 8.64 out of 10 (2010-2014).
- 12th, State Board at Adhiparasakthi Matric Hr.Sec.School, Melmaruvathur, Kancheepuram District with 81.67% (2010)
- 10th, Matric at Adhiparasakthi Matric Hr.Sec.School, Melmaruvathur, Kancheepuram District with 81.4% (2008)
Area of Interests
· Image processing
· Satellite data product application
· Terrestrial mapping and Photogrammetry
· Planning and designing
• University Rank holder (Rank 40), Anna university, Tamil Nadu.
• Won ‘Undergraduate Best Project award’ from the Institute of Engineers for the project on Treatment of waste water using nano film (RO Process).
• Proficient Throw ball player.
• Member of WWF club.
• Actively participated in Scouts and Guides activities.