GIS Technician with a passion for Smart Energy Conservation and Advanced Spatial Analysis. Especially skilled
in Cartography Classified and Open Data collection, Digitizing/Drafting Satellite Imagery, and Project Management.
Influence Marketing – Kitchener, ON
September 2018 to December 2019
• Over 80 diverse products promoted for clients across the province.
• Independently locate the equipment, identify reusable tools for multiple tasks and prepare the kiosk to endorse the
shoppers with smart demonstration techniques.
• Understand and create unique methods based on the current trends, create awareness about the product and the brand which strategically holds a 90% share in the success of the project.
• Engaged and intercepted with the shoppers by applying effective feedback generating methods to raise brand awareness and boost sales.
• Created daily reports on the portal and provided strategic suggestions to improve the products and sales.
BC Parks Ministry of Environment and Climate Change Strategy – Victoria, BC
January 2018 to March 2018
• Managed an independent project with the Project Management Institute Concepts.
• Implemented all the PMBOK(project management body of knowledge) areas and process groups.
• Design of a Web Mapping Interface based on a Classified data-set comprising of 525 Environmental Monitoring stations
with 500,000(related records).
Moghal Constructions – Hyderabad, Telangana
January 2016 to August 2017
• Tasked with the preparation of schedules, plan outcalls in a dynamic environment with architects, planners, engineers,contractors.
• Design, cartography, correction of the scales, symbols and acronyms in engineering drawings, eliminating file exchange conversion errors and correcting illegible writing.
• Actively Collaborate with distributors and vendors to ensure Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
• Maintain and transfer the appropriate information with the stakeholders.
Graduate Certificate in Project Management
Conestoga College – Kitchener, ON
September 2018 to April 2019
Advanced Diploma in Geographic Information Systems Applications
Vancouver Island University – Nanaimo, BC
September 2017 to April 2018
Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University – Hyderabad, Telangana
September 2013 to June 2017
ArcGIS Online (3 years), Collector for ArcGIS (3 years), ArcSDE (3 years), Explorer for ArcGIS (3 years), Project
Management (3 years), Microsoft Word (5 years), Microsoft Excel (5 years), ArcGIS Pro (3 years), ArcMap (5 years),
SQL (3 years), Surveying (3 years), GPS, AutoCAD Map 3D (3 years), Relational Database Management Systems (3
years), MS Project (3 years), Survey123 (3 years), Operations Dashboard (2 years), QGIS (3 years), Python 2.7 – 3.0
Student Ambassador Vancouver Island University Student Union
September 2017 to September 2018
• Facilitate campus drives for new students towards a successful transition into University life.
• Create Awareness about the food bank and promote extracurricular activities and clubs.
Leadership Ambassador Conestoga College Student Inc
October 2018 to June 2019
• Supervise Winter food drives (door to door in the neighborhood as well on campus with the help of designated kiosks).
• Influence and raise awareness about the community food bank by hosting fun activities and games for the students, assist in quarterly meetings and volunteer gatherings.
• Well-developed knowledge in Spatial Analysis with advanced user experience in ESRI suite of products, map projections, and implementation of techniques to automate complex workflows using Python scripting tools such as ArcPy and ArcObjects.
• Efficient in working and researching independently, managing BC provincial Classified datasets, Enterprise relational
database management using ArcSDE and SQL server, Data extraction from Open Data Portals.
• Well versed in preparing detailed documentation to enhance problem-solving based on Project Management Institute Methodology with hands-on experience in integrating and troubleshooting reporting systems, Stakeholder Management Plans, Monitoring Risks, Request for Information to avoid discrepancies from the client’s deliverables.
• Experience in Remote Sensing, Digitising, Surveying, and LIDAR Image Processing.
• Efficient in data collection and traditional/modern surveying using GPS devices and Theodolites.
• Passionate about commuting under all weather conditions, Onsite monitoring and data collection using next-generation sustainable GIS solutions.