• 5+ years of IT experience in development and implementation of web applications using
Angular 4 technologies.
• Experienced in agile development practices, actively involved in story planning, Daily Scrum
meetings, Iteration planning and retrospective meetings etc.
• Working experience with Angular 2.0 for developing single page application.
• Hands on expertise in using Angular2 &4 features like Directives, Filters, Services.
• Experience applying the latest development approaches using AJAX, Object Oriented
• Experience in writing SQL queries and Stored Procedures in Relational Database
management systems like Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL etc.,
• Expertise in using JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere Application Servers.
• Trained and developed single page applications using Angular 4.
• Experienced in various IDEs like Eclipse, Notepad, Visual studio Code and Web Storm.
• Experience with Linux and UNIX environment.
• Performed Unit testing by using Junit.
• Worked in test driven development projects using Jira for tracking day to day tasks.
Synopsys, Calgary, AB
jQuery, AJAX, JSON, and Bootstrap, REST webservices.
• Co-ordinate with UX designers and develop static content using front end with HTML 5,
CSS3 and Angular4.
• Created reusable directives, factories, and services in AngularJS.
• Designed and developed Micro Services business components and RESTful service
endpoints using spring boot.
• Performed data extraction aground loading the JSON data with the server-side content in to
the Mongo DB.
• Designed Angular4 Modules and Controllers using different directives.
• Implemented media queries and writing device specific CSS and performed client-side
validations using Angular directives.
• Involved in developing applications using Angular4, Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels,
Combo-Box and Button etc.
• Developed the Angular components using Typescript Helpful operators.
• Created multiple Typescript modules to manage written codes in angular project.
• Used jQuery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, form
validations, create the content on the fly depend on the user request, implementing Ajax
features for the application.
• Used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the website.
• Used JIRA to track the user stories and bugs and updated on daily basis.
Prathibha reddy Email: reddy.prat[email protected]
UI Developer Cell: 587-887-7397
• Utilized version control tool GIT to work on the same code-base in the repository with the
other team members.
• Participated in the code reviews with other developers and improved the code quality of the
code based on the review comments.
• Implemented configured and customized JIRA issue tracking software with agile plug-in
across all company functions.
• Tested pages for cross-browser compatibility for Safari, Chrome, Firefox, IE and Opera by
cross browser hacks and requirements.
• Worked on complete Agile Scrum methodology and User Interface web development in
accordance with requirement.
AJAX, JSON, NPM, GIT, Jasmine, Karma.
Front End Developer
kinaxis, Ottawa, ON Oct 2015 to December 2016
• Worked on front end pages that were developed in a professional manner and focused on
Design and Twitter Bootstrap.
• Implemented Angular JS component router for navigation and the services to connect the
web application to back-end APIs.
• Used Angular JS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind
data to specific views and synchronize data with server using Bootstrap, and Angular JS.
• Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in
company standard format in UI.
• Worked on the Angular JS concepts like Components, Directives, Data Bindings,
Interpolation, Routing, Service, Expressions, Scope and Providers.
• Extensively used HTTP methods to fetch the data from the backend server.
• Integrated the AngularJS application with the RESTFUL Web Services.
• Used JSON for data exchange between client and server and Ajax to reduce the network
load and update only the certain components of the website.
• Used Bootstrap classes to make it appear consistent among different devices with different
• Managing and implementing all code changes via Git. Deploying builds across development,
staging and production instances and maintaining code integrity.
• Used GitHub environment to make push/pull requests.
• Used Jasmine framework with Karma to write tests cases and performed end2end testing
• Worked in Agile/scrum Development and maintained appropriate level of communication in
team going through all phases of SDLC lifecycle.
Symantec Space, Hyderabad, Telangana June 2013 to August 2015
Prathibha reddy Email: [email protected]
UI Developer Cell: 587-887-7397
• Gathered business requirements, prepared Software Requirement Specification (SRS)
• Worked on AngularJS features like Two Way Binding, Custom Directives, Controllers,
Filters, Services and Project Architecture.
• Built Web pages that are more user-interactive using jQuery plugins for Drag and Drop,
• Used JSON objects effectively for efficient client-side coding.
• Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles and fixed major
bugs for supported browsers and platforms.
• Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and carried out troubleshooting.
• Performed the unit testing using Jasmine with chai as assertion library and JIRA for bug
tracking and Used GIT for source code control.
JIRA, GIT, Sublime text Editor.
Bachelor of Science in Computers,
Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
years), Front End (Less than 1 year), Angular (Less than 1 year), UI (Less than 1
year), React (Less than 1 year), Front-End (Less than 1 year)
Web Frameworks Angular.js, Angular 2&4, React.js, Node.js, NPM
Databases Oracle, MySQL, PL/SQL
Web Services REST, SOAP
Application Servers JBoss, IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat
IDE Eclipse, Notepad++, Visual Studio, Web Strom
Methodologies Agile Methodology, Scrum, Waterfall.
Version Control Tools GIT, Subversion(SVN)