228 Geoffrey Street, Toronto, Ontario M6R 1P8
Career Objective Attain meaningful employment in a position that utilizes spatial data analytical practices and research.
· Excellent written and oral communications
· Goal oriented and a team player
· Knowledge of PC software (MS Office 2007-2016)
· Highly proficient in usage of GIS software (ArcMap 10.6, QGIS, PCI Geomatics)
· Research design and execution
· Process aerial or satellite imagery to create products such as land cover maps.
· Interpret aerial or ortho photographs.
· Perform geospatial data building, modeling, or analysis, using advanced spatial analysis, data manipulation, or cartography software.
· Analyze Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data to identify spatial relationships or display results of analyses, using maps, graphs, or tabular data.
2016-Present Ryerson University, Toronto, ON
· B.A. Program in Geographic Analysis, with a minor in Environmental and Urban Sustainability, Graduation anticipated 2020
· Location & Demographic Analysis
· Site Selection
· Research and Data Collection
· Spatial Databases
November 2016-November 2017 OMAW, Toronto, ON Server Assistant/Bar Tender/Host
· Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
· Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
· Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
April 2014-August 2016 Starbucks Coffee, Toronto ON Barista
· Engendered customer loyalty by remembering personal preferences and allergy information.
· Maintained regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
· Trained Employees on numerous positions.
· Social Event Coordinator – Student Association of Geographic Analysis (2019-2020)
· Team Sports- Hockey (2012-2016: Toronto Jr.A Canadiens)
· Cooking and BBQS
- September 2016/May 2020
Geographic Analysis Student at Ryerson University