6793 Welland st
DUBLIN, Ohio 43017
A Dedicated professional with excellent technical, analytical and communication skills demonstrated by 5 years of experience.
Experience with desktop and web GIS and mapping software such as ArcGIS, QGIS, Google Earth, Carto.
Experience with geospatial data, such as Social Explorer, PolicyMap, and Data-Planet.
Experience collecting, analyzing, and incorporating data on to maps.
Extract, transform, and load data (ETL) EDI Mapping, data exchanges via AS2, X12 & SFTP. SQL Transact 2008, STATA.
2/2016 to 11/2017 SKYGENUSA, Mequon,, Wisconsin
EDI Operational Support Technician
· Translated EDI messages into ASCII formats like flat files, XML
· Created EDI infrastructures to automatically sent to client systems
· Translated EDI 837S 832S to ANSI EDI, EDI X12
9/2015 to 12/2015 SKYGENUSA
· Troubleshoot and deliver daily EDI files
· Process inbound and outbound client encounter files.
· Creating new EDI processes on behalf of new providers
· Perform validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and reformulate models as necessary.
1/2015 to 5/2015 City Of Milwaukee
• Advise planning officials on project feasibility, cost-effectiveness, regulatory conformance, or possible alternatives.
• Advocate for sustainability to community groups, government agencies, the general public, or special interest groups.
• Assess the feasibility of land use proposals and identify necessary changes.
• Conduct field investigations, surveys, impact studies, or other research to compile and analyze data on economic, social, regulatory, or physical factors affecting land use.
5/2014 to 12/2014 Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewer District
In-depth understanding of snow/ice removal, sanitary sewer, solid waste, water services, road maintenance, sign fabrication and installation, and special events.
understands Solid Waste Collection and Disposal Services.
understands the procurement processes and procedures for supplies, materials, and equipment.
Knowledge of technical equipment specifications such as traffic fabrication processes and crime investigation analyses.
8/2013 to 5/2014 University Of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Supported teaching instruction via classroom engagement and student projects from data collection and mining to executing student projects.
Supported data visualization processes for spatial applications.
Supported departmental units with geospatial and statistical services such as UWM Enterprise GIS and the GIS and Cartographic Center.
8/2011-7/2013 Milwaukee Habitat For Humanity
• Build and update digital databases.
• Collect information about specific features of the Earth, using aerial photography and other digital remote sensing techniques.
• Compile data required for map preparation, including aerial photographs, survey notes, records, reports, and original maps.
8/2008 to 7/2015 Oklahoma State University
Urban Planning, Geographic Information Systems techniques, transportation planning, Cartography
MSc. Interdisciplinary Science
8/2013 to 5/2014 University Of Wisconsin At Milwaukee
GIS Data Analysis, urban planning, Cartography
Graduate Certificate GIS