LAKSHMI PRIYA MOHAN
Address : Mississauga, ON
Phone : (705) 951-2112
Email : [email protected]
Meticulous CAD and GIS Specialist bringing 9 years’ experience in team-oriented mentality and good multitasking, problem-solving and organizational abilities. Accomplished at providing technical feedback on both domestic and international projects. Successful at opening up communication between departments and meeting project demands. Multi-talented consistently rewarded for success in planning and operational improvements.
ArcGIS Desktop 10.8 ; Geoprocessing tools ; GIS Analysis ; Spatial Data Management ; AutoCAD ; Environmental Data Reporting ; Six Sigma Tools ; MS Office ; MicroStation ; Quality Control ; Report writing.
GIS Specialist, 11/2013 to 10/2016
- Alliance Partners: Arcadis, Wood (AMEC FW), Jacobs (CH2M Hill), Environ/Ramboll, ERM, MWH, OBG and Parsons
- Experience in Remediation Data Management, Validation and Reporting for Groundwater, Soil Gas or Vapor and Air lab analytical and field reports.
- Developed requirements for application of GIS solution data, including graphical representations.
- Combined remotely-collected and on-site data acquisition to generate unified geographic mapping information.
- Operated as primary point of contact for clients, providing GIS work order proposals with time-to-completion and budgeting estimates.
- Analysis of new environmental software to improve and to automate reporting process.
- Introducing six sigma tools and concepts for process improvements and remedial analysis and reporting.
- Oversaw multiple programs and functions simultaneously by leveraging strong organizational and project management skills.
- Increased customer satisfaction by resolving and generating reporting related issues and by on-time delivery.
Senior Engineer – I, 06/2011 to 10/2012
DSM Soft (P) Ltd
- Provided technical recommendations and support documentation to aid in GIS process improvement.
- Implemented collected data to enhance design and development of drawings.
- Proficient in GIS analysis, documentation and mapping.
- Increased productivity, accuracy and efficiency while reducing delays and eliminating errors during data upload procedures.
- Perform quality review among the peers and on time delivery of reports.
CAD Designer, 09/2006 to 04/2010
CADS Software India (P) Ltd
- Preparation of working drawings in AutoCAD.
- Experience and proficient in CADS RC software
- Testing software builds to raise defects, issues or change requests.
- Installed and configured software applications and tested solutions for effectiveness.
- Reviewed requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
Research Associate, 09/2005 to 05/2006
National Institute of Technology
- Evaluate, monitor and mentor student academic progress on Environmental Engineering, Surveying and Engineering Drawing.
- Delivered comprehensive bid proposals for machineries and gained client approval on costs.
- MBA, Information systems, 06/2007, Tamil Nadu open university – India
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE), Civil Engineering, 04/2005, Anna University – India
Six Sigma Green Belt
Spot Award, Technical and People Leadership Award, Bronze Award, Individual Excellence Award, Team Excellence Award