Geologist – Geoscientist – Petroleum Geologist
Cité 05 Juillet Bt 16D N°03_Bab Ezzouar_Alger-Algerie.
(+213) 779-545-051 [email protected]
ü Perfect computer processing: (MS Outlook; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word)
ü Works with software: Petrel, ArcGis, IP, Easy Trace, Illustrator, MapInfo, Surfer, (Modeling and geological simulation; Manipulation, interpretation and analysis of data; Determination of potential drilling areas; Mapping and visualization of data).
ü Ensure a technological review in order to integrate new data into models, summaries and proposals.
ü Write reports and proposals at each stage of the study.
ü Have a sense of responsibility; Aspet of analysis and criticism; Dynamic; motivated; Teamwork ; Responsive to emergencies; Have good endurance in stressful situations.
Ø Geologist Engineer (since January 2014 till now)
SONATRACH _ Exploration & Production (National Company).
▪ Supervision of various oil and gas drilling sites in southern Algeria.
▪ Taking samples in the field if necessary.
▪ Writing of several reports per site (daily summaries, well situation, production reports, etc.).
▪ Proposal and design of development well implantation reports.
▪ Participate in the preparation of documentation and presentations relevant to development wells.
▪ Help interpret and summarize all types of geological data.
▪ Produce structural and geological maps based on new geological or geophysical data.
▪ Perform modeling of the reserve properties with average supervision.
▪ Assessment and monitoring of all stages of the development drilling project.
▪ Real-time evaluation: (update of the static model on Petrel, training top, determination of GOC & OWC contacts, choice of perforation ribs, establishment of correlations from log to log).
▪ Update the project database and contribute to the evaluation of well performance (bubble maps, production graphics … etc).
▪ Quicklook visual analysis of the logs and summary description of the geological cores.
▪ Contribution to the achievement of the annual objectives of the POD (Development Plan).
▪ Communication with consultants from several service companies about the data of the 3D static modeling projects of the reservoirs.
Curriculum vitæ – Hamza OUNNAR
– page 2 –
v Professional training :
o 640 hours of integration course in the petroleum field (upgrade) in 2014 at the Algerian petroleum institute (IAP) in Hassi Messaoud in southern Algeria (engineering training school for SONATRACH).
o 480 hours of training in “Characterization and modeling of a reservoir” in 2015 with IFP Training in intra-company with as module: (Facies analysis & Rock-Typing, Petrophysics, Architecture of petroleum reservoirs, Structural modeling, Properties modeling, Volumes calculation & uncertainties… etc).
o 120 hours of FDP introduction training and construction of the static model with Shlumberger NEXT in 2017.
Ø July 2012: Master in Geology, option “Mineral resources and environment” at the USTHB University of Algiers. Final thesis: Study of the environmental impact of operating the two iron mines Rouina and Zaccar
Ø Juin 2010: License in Geology, option “Mineral resources and environment” at the USTHB University of Algiers.
Ø Juillet 2006: Baccalauréat in Life Sciences, from Mohamed Bedjaoui High School in Algiers.
* University internships in the field:
o 2007: Introduction to the geology with: Sampling, measurement of dips, directions, azimuths, thicknesses, determination of facies, Structural and textural aspect, … etc (Bousaada_A week).
o 2008: Training on surface geological mapping and determination of a sedimentary field (Bousaada_ One week).
o 2010: Mineralogical and Metamorphic Mapping (El-Marsa_Two days).
o 2010: “Ba, Zn, Pb” deposit of the “Boucaid” mine (Ouarsenis_one week).
o 2011: “Zn, Pb” deposit of the “El Abed” mine (Telemsen_One week).
o 2011: Barite deposit at Khenchla (Ain Mimoun – Ichmoul_ One week).
o 2012: Graduation internship in the Rouina and Zaccar mines (Ain Defla_Ten jours).
French: DELF B2 diploma in French language studies in accordance with the common European frame of reference for languages delivered by “Institut Français”.
English: Intermediate B2 language certificate delivered by “British Council”.
Arabic: Mother Tongue.