A dedicated Geo-Information Science graduate. I’m a critical thinker who is reliable, hardworking and responsible. Fluent in English, spoken and written. I provide data management and analysis support in a company as GIS profession
2012 – 2016
Geo-Information Science Degree (Hons) at University of Namibia
12/08/2019 – 28/08/2019
Enumerator at NAMSIP
• Conducted face to faces interviews with respondents.
• Recorded respondents’ responses.
• Entered collected data in SPSS Statistics.
03/2017 – 05/2018
GIS Intern Technician at SCORE Project
• Created, updated and managed the project’s database.
• Provided GIS technical support; collecting, maintaining and updating project geographic datasets.
• Produced small-scale briefing maps.
• Participated in regular visits and monitoring of beneficiaries.
• Participated in the project’s impacted assessment survey.