GIS Analyst and Web Developer
Summary of Qualifications
· Presentation and communication skills, practiced continuously as an Undergraduate Student
· Research, analytical and problem-solving skills gained through course work
· A great sense of humor
· Willingness to learn and meet the demands of new experiences, as evidenced by diverse work and volunteer experience
· Years of working experience in different fields, which sharpened my interpersonal, organizational, communication, and leadership skills
MAY 2018 – TILL DATE
Corpers’ Liaison Officer / Olabisi Onabanjo Univerisity, Nigeria
Intermediary between serving corps members and the University management.
SEPTEMBER 2015 – JANUARY, 2016
Map Analyst / Spatial Resources Consulting, Lagos
Digitalization of Maps, Site Topography Analysis, Map Creation and Productions, Production of Master Plan Maps
January 2012 – September, 2015
Assistant Media Manager / Freewaves Media, Nigeria
Photographer and Cinematographer
September 2011 – DECEMBER 2016
B.Tech, Urban & Regional Planning / LAUTECH, Ogbomoso
Second Class Upper Division (Honours).
September 2008 – JULY 2011
Senior Secondary Certificate / LAUTECH Int’l College, Ogbomoso
High School Grade.
· YBE Certificate of Proficiency in Photography and Videography
· Google Trained Map Maker
· A goal getting ability that will achieve results.
· Ability to operate a computer effectively;
a. Excellent Command of Map Making Softwares
(ArcGIS, Arc View, eCognition Developer etc)
b. Excellent Command of Architectural Softwares
(AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit, etc)
c. Proficient User of Media Gadgets
(Photographic Camera, Video Camera, etc)
d. Proficient User of Graphic Design softwares
(Corel DRAW, PhotoShop, Print Artist etc)
e. Excellent Command of Media & Editing Softwares
(Adobe Premiere Pro, Pinnacle, Nero etc)
f. Excellent command of Microsoft Office Packages
(MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Powerpoint etc)
g. Proficient User of Programming Softwares
( Microsoft Visual Studio, Xml Editor etc.)
h. Excellent Command of Programming Languages and Web Designer Softwares
(PHP, ASP.net, C#, CSS, HTML, Dreamweaver, Joomla, Artisteer, etc)
· An eloquent ability: able to communicate information to individuals and groups effectively.
· Good ability to adapt to multicultural environments, gained through excursions & tourism.
· Sense of organization
· Good experience in project or team management.
- September 2011 - December 2016
Bachelor of Technology (Honours) in Urban and Regional Planning at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso
- 2015 - 2016
Digital Map Analyst at Spatial Resources Consulting
Currently serving the Country through the mandatory youth service program. 2018-2019