Highly motivated and experienced GIS Practitioner actively looking for a full-time GIS related job opportunity.
Experienced Geographic Information Systems Professional with a demonstrated history of working in the GIS industry. Skilled in ArcGIS Enterprise, 3D modelling, web APIs, database management, and programming. Strong research and development interest with an MS degree focused in GIS from California State University-Long Beach.
- August 2016 - August 207
MS in GIS at California State University Long Beach
- Feb 2013 - Aug 2013
PG Diploma Certificate in GIS at CDAC
GIS Certificate Group Project: Developed a project on parallel computing on remote sensing data processing using GDAL, open MPI & PARAM Yuva II supercomputer.
- Aug 2007 - Jun 2012
Bachelor's in Computer Science Engineering at Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, University of Mumbai
Software Engineering Group Project:
Developed a college prediction website using data mining with MySQL and PHP to analyze colleges under the Mumbai University.
- Oct 2013 - Jul 2016
GIS Analyst | Esri Support Services Representative (Server Usage Team) at Cybertech Systems and Solutions Ltd, Mumbai, India
● Providing technical support to end users of Esri software to effectively understand, test, diagnose and resolve incidents.
● Being a subject matter expert, articulating solutions for customer issues by means of ArcGIS enterprise knowledge.
● Documenting technical issues, publishing of knowledge base articles, and recommending software changes to product engineers.
- Oct 2016 - May 2017
Geography Lab Technician at California State University Long Beach, CA
● Interacting and assisting students with GIS concepts, projects, troubleshooting technical issues, and printing poster maps.
- July 7-14, 2017
Student Assistantship at Esri User Conference 2017, San Diego, CA
● Assisting Esri staff with the set-up, operation, and management of events like registration, technical workshops, and demo sessions.
- Jul 2017 – Aug 2017
Student Research Internship at California State University Long Beach, CA
Project Operation Healthy Air (UC Riverside, EarthWatch, NASA).
• Mapping 50 sq. m land-cover area around temperature sensors for spatial modelling and analysis to characterize their relationships.