A detail-oriented, organized, and proactive professional with experience serving the public, organizing events and activities and managing money transactions. Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines. Adaptable and collaborative professional able to contribute the following competencies, expertise, knowledge and abilities:
• Highly Organized and Dependable
• Customer Services Skills: Personable, Professional and Friendly
• Excellent Attention to Detail and Ability to Meet Deadlines
• Bilingual: French and English
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Keen Problem Solving and Collaboration Skills
Boswell Contracting // General Labourer // 2015 – Present
• Prepared homes for spray foam insulation by thoroughly covering furniture, floors and personal items with plastic sheeting.
• Cleaned work area after spray foam insulation, including removing excess material, sweeping and vacuuming floors and removing all plastic sheeting.
• Organized and completed supply runs for ongoing projects.
• Installed signage on store fronts and at construction sites.
Metro Inc. // Bakery Clerk // Jan 2017 – Apr 2017
• Assisted customers with bakery orders including slicing bread, boxing orders and pricing purchases.
• Prepared and decorated specialty cakes.
• Organized stock and tidied shelves.
• Cleaned bakery area and closed area at the end of the shift.
Vince’s Market // Bakery Clerk // 2011 – 2015
• Served customers including boxing orders, slicing bread and decorating cakes.
• Responsible for monitoring and recording temperature of refrigerated counter.
• Stocked, organized and faced shelves in bakery.
• Cleaned bakery area when required.
The Main Pool // Desk Attendant and Lifeguard // 2008 – 2011
• Responsible for registering children for swimming lessons and camps, handling payment transactions and answering the phone.
• Provided secondary lifeguarding duties for pool parties.
Vancouver Island University // Advanced Diploma in GIS // Current
University of Guelph // BA Geography // 2018
Newmarket High School // Honour Roll, Certificate of Billinguilism, Visual Art Award (2010/11) // 2013
• English (first language)
• French (Certificate of Bilingualism)
• Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Mac OS: Apple iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
• GIS Software: ArcMap, ArcGIS online, QGIS, Whitebox, ArcGIS Pro, PCI Geomatica
• Adobe: Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom
• Annual Relay for Life, Newmarket (2009-2013)
• Newmarket Camera Club, Placed Third in Amateur Project Division (2008-2009)
Advanced Diploma in Geographic Information Systems at Vancouver Island University
Bachelor of Geography at University of Guelph