Website Strategic Natural Resource Consultants
Strategic Natural Resource Consultants
We are seeking an experienced Intermediate GIS Mapping Technician to work with and develop in the profession of Natural Resource consulting.
They will play an important role with our existing team of professionals within our Geomatics operation. The successful applicant is an enthusiastic, hard-working individual with a passion For cutting edge technology and operational mapping. They will be involved in a variety of GIS projects in and around the Prince George – Central Interior region. Must be willing to relocate to Prince George. Relocation expenses provided.
This position requires 3+ years of experience in operational mapping.
- An Advanced Diploma in GIS, or Formalized training in one or more applicable areas of Geographic Information Systems is an asset.
- Experience with any combination of the Following platforms: ESRI products (ArcGIS 10.X and extensions, ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Portal, Data Collector & Model Builder), SQL Server, Python, Sketchup, FME, Visual Nature Studio, Cengea, and Land Resource Manager & Global Mapping
- Experience with GIS and drafting standards, procedures, and policies » Experience with integrated GIS & GPS applications
- Experience in network administration and troubleshooting
- Experience working in the Natural Resource sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a team environment or be self-directed
- Results oriented with attention to detail and data accuracy to provide quality output products in a deadline driven environment
We pride ourselves on maintaining a safe, respectful and fun work environment that promotes values such as teamwork, professional accountability, and work/life balance. All applicants must be enthusiastic workers and learners who thrive and excel in a team environment. Positive attitude and dedication to workplace safety are critical to your role with our team.
We offer a competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits For full-time employees. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Please apply with confidence by forwarding your resume and cover letter by e-mail (as an attachment in PDF or MS Word format with “Intermediate GIS & Mapping Technician Application” in the e-mail subject line) to [email protected]
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. For more information regarding this opportunity, please e-mail above address.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com