Website Leading Edge Geomatics
As a result of our expanding product offerings, we are seeking a Junior Remote Sensing and LiDAR Analyst to join our positioning and production team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: • Assist in the efficient cataloguing, organizing and storage all current survey data
• Process trajectories of the highest levels of accuracy and integrity to meet project specifications
• Provide assistance to the survey section in high survey season as needed
• Assist with flight planning as needed
• Provide Production Team with well-organized and standard format data sets
• Making process improvement suggestions and contributing to best practice documents
• Regularly researching new remote sensing and GIS/GPS technologies and service providers
Successful completion of a post-secondary degree program remote sensing and/or GIS. Strong computer skills and a valid driver’s license are also required. Experience with trajectory processing is considered an asset.
The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated, innovative thinker with the ability to lead others and work in a team. Additional attributes include:
• Very strong data management and organization skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Thorough working knowledge of computer database systems and data security requirements
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A continuous learner and self-starter with excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to project manage, and work with others
To learn more or apply to this position, please email your cover letter and resume in PDF format to [email protected] LEG thanks all applicants, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org