Website TC Transcontinental
The GIS Analyst will utilize their GIS experience and skills to build geo-targeted marketing solutions for clients and collaborate with the rest of the Targeo team to ensure that we are delivering programs and solutions to meet our clients’ needs. This position is based at the Targeo office in Vaughan location, ON.
What You Will Do
Primary responsibilities are:
- Create and implement effective targeting models for unaddressed advertising programs.
- Utilizing in-house, client and various third-party data including Census, Vivid Data, Spending data CPC, and Segmentation data to support market research initiatives.
- Identifying geo-demographic patterns and forecasting opportunities for direct marketing campaigns.
- Leverage data mining, statistics, and analytical techniques to identify opportunities for growth.
- Maintain databases, as well as, geographic boundary files to ensure proper structure of database integrity.
- Gather, scrub, transform and process datasets.
- Generate thematic maps and reports through custom research and targeting applications.
- Executing custom queries ulas/workflows.
- Communicate with Distributors to obtain and verify distributor information.
- Digitize boundaries as needed
- Be able to quantify the impact of marketing decisions through the use of A/B testing.
- Work closely with account managers to review data, provide feedback and recommendations in use and processing of data in order to support client objectives.
Education and Experience
- Graduate of a GIS Program or related discipline
- Strong understanding of geography and factors that affect retailers.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of Alteryx, Access, Excel, and ArcGIS
- Experience with Online/Web mapping
- Ability to understand data types, processes and analytic results in order to provide sound distribution (print & digital) recommendations.
- Knowledge in leveraging one, or more, of the following statistical tools; R, SPSS, and/or SAS.
What You Have to Offer
- Have initiative, drive, demonstrate leadership, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results orientated with the ability to work as part of a team and must be an exceptional fit with our TC Transcontinental Values.
- Ability to troubleshoot with strong problem-solving skills with the ability to make procedural decisions.
- Ability to plan with exceptional organizational skills, manage multiple priorities, detailed oriented and deadline driven.
What We Have to Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivating work environment where you can develop your potential and launch an exciting career.
- Employee perks such as discounts from suppliers on various products and services such as insurance, wireless bundles, travel, and much more.
- Development opportunities where your input makes a difference. Competitive compensation package, pension and flexible benefits that are customizable to you and your family needs.
TC Transcontinental is committed to providing equal opportunities to all candidates and to meeting the needs of people with disabilities. Should you be contacted regarding an employment opportunity and require an accommodation for a disability, we will be pleased to work with you to identify how we can best support you through this process.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.