Thanks for using Canadian Geospatial Job Seeker tools to help grow your geospatial career.
You can edit basic details of your job seeker account using the form located on the right (or below on a mobile device).
Note: Passwords must be at least eight characters long including one upper/lowercase letter, one special/symbol character and alphanumeric characters. Passwords should not contain your username, your email, or your name.
- Geospatial Job Seeker Dashboard – add a new geospatial resume, edit an existing resume, or delete an existing geospatial resume
- Browse Job Postings – browse and search through existing GIS / Geomatics job listings
- Job Seeker Details – edit / update your personal details, including changing your password
- Lost Password – for if you lost or need to rest your password
- Contact Us – run into any issues with our website? then let us know
You need to be logged in to edit your profile