Thanks for using GISjobs.ca geospatial employer tools to help with your geospatial staffing.
You can edit the basic details of your geospatial employer account by using the form located on the right (or below on a mobile device). You need to be signed into your account to edit the details.
Note: Passwords must be at least eight characters long including one upper/lowercase letter, one special/symbol character and alphanumeric characters. Passwords should not contain your username, your email, or your name.
- Post a Geospatial Job – post a new job
- Geospatial Jobs Dashboard – edit existing job details, or delete an existing job listing
- Browse Resumes – browse and search through GIS / Geomatics resumes posted to the geospatial resume database
- Geospatial Employer Details – edit / update your personal details, including changing your password
- Lost Password – for if you lost or need to rest your password
- Contact Us – run into any issues with our website? then let us know
You need to be logged in to edit your profile