INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Position: INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (EUROPE AND AFRICA)
Department: SALES & MARKETING
Reporting to the VP Sales & Marketing, the Inside Sales Representative will be an integral member of the Sales Team, working with Territory Managers and Resellers, (both indirectly through Resellers, and through direct contact from/to both existing and new customers) ultimately generating revenue for PCI by selling “desktop” products and handing off leads for other products.
Job Description and Key Responsibilities
- Supports resellers in their efforts to sell PCI products, or contacts potential and current end users of PCI products directly.
- Pursues sales leads as generated by marketing or otherwise (via resellers or directly with contact/clients).
- Works with the marketing department to act on lead generation, trade show contacts and mailings.
- Generates sales leads for the territory managers for “solutions” sales and for the ISR, Support and Update renewals and reinstatements.
- PCI product expert for customers and resellers. As such, provides information to prospective customers (via resellers or directly) on PCI products, services and support and update offerings.
- Arranges and provides web-based customer sessions (“web demonstrations”) to individuals or small groups to showcase PCI products and offerings with a view to keeping resellers, customers, and potential customers informed and up-to-date on PCI products and the general PCI value proposition.
- Achieves revenue goals as set by the VP, Sales & Marketing.
- Works closely with other company personnel to add to and maintain contacts and customer databases.
- Works to achieve sales targets by working independently, and as a team member with Territory Manager(s) and Technical Solutions Specialist(s).
- Understands customer satisfaction levels by conducting brief surveys by phone/internet.
Key Attributes and Skills
- Has the aptitude and educational background to understand the full breadth of PCI products and solutions.
- Is self-sufficient and can perform necessary tasks with minimal supervision.
- Has a passion for customer success.
- Is dynamic and confident.
- Understands selling strategies, including “needs satisfaction selling”.
- Is comfortable interacting directly with customers and potential customers.
- Is able to sell remotely, using both telephone and/or the internet.
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit, and can share ideas with peers and management in order to see or create new revenue opportunities.
- Can be proficient in demonstrating PCI products.
- Speaks, reads and writes English fluently. Additional language skills applicable to Europe and Africa a definite asset.
- College Diploma or University Degree in the geomatics field – or equivalent training/work experience.
- A minimum of two years of experience in an inside sales role or a combination of experience/involvement in a technical customer engagement process, either through direct selling, marketing, pre-sales, or a customer service position.
- Able to travel internationally for occasional marketing and sales functions.
- Posted by: ErikaH1
- Location: Anywhere
- Job type:
- Job category: No Categories
- Tags: No Tags